Mayaar.store is an online shopping platform developed and operated by MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED. Mayaar.store serves as a unique and full featured digital marketplace and in addition to providing, the online platform acts as the enabler of technology, logistics, and payments and after sales support solutions required to provide a quality shopping experience to its customers and vendors.
Use of Mayaar.store is free of charge, and anyone may freely browse through the website, products listing and other sections that are relevant to your interest. However, by using Mayaar.store (which includes browsing through the website without purchasing any item) a user hereby agrees to:
- Being of legal age to make a purchase, which means that the users is over 18 years of age and capable of being legally bound in a legal contract of any form, be it with Mayaar.store, the vendors and any other third parties. If the user is not of legal age, he/she must be assisted by a parent or guardian to make any purchase on his/her behalf.
- Not upload any content, or share any such information on or through Mayaar.store that is against morals and ethics of our society, or unlawful in any ways, or commit any act which would be unlawful as provided in the Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2015, the Pakistan Penal Code (Act XLV of 1860) and other applicable laws of Pakistan.
- Not engage in any commercial activity by using any of the Mayaar.store features, which includes, but is not limited to, product listings, user reviews, product sharing and recommendations, “Likes”, product requests, contact emails etc.
- Not interfere or be a cause of disruption or disturbance in the offering of service to other users of Mayaar.store and not harass, disturb, or intimidate other users or treat users in a hostile manner for any reason whatsoever.
- Not impersonate another person or entity, nor provide incorrect information including names, contact details, delivery and payment collection addresses etc.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Mayaar.store website, or any other systems or networks connected to Mayaar.store or to any Mayaar.store server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Mayaar.store Website, by any illegitimate means.
- Not use any manual or automatic method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content on the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Mayaar.store reserves the right to bar/restrict or report any such activity to relevant authorities and take strict legal action for remedies which include monetary damages and specific performance.
- Not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the Website.
- Not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Mayaar.store Website, or any other customer of Mayaar.store, including any Mayaar.store account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Mayaar.store Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Mayaar.store Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Mayaar.store Website.
- Store reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- For discounted products, in case of order cancellation due to any reason, Mayaar.store shall be liable to refund the amount paid (after discount) by the user and not the full amount before discount applies.
- Not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Mayaar.store Website or Mayaar.store systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Mayaar.store.
- Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- Not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Mayaar.store on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Not to use illegal / fraudulent investment / defective title for making payment on Mayaar.store website.
All content posted on the Mayaar.store website and/or Mayaar.store blog is either originally developed, or provided exclusively by the vendors for listing and promotion of products. This includes product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news relevant to the brands and products listed on the Mayaar.store website and/or blog. As such, these product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news, are the exclusive intellectual property of either Mayaar.store or its vendors. Therefore, any unauthorized duplication, copying, or misuse of the content from the Mayaar.store website and/or blog is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of law, for which Mayaar.store shall be entitled to any and all remedies available under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Mayaar.store has not appointed any sales teams outside of MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED employees, except where specific agreements or arrangements have been made and expressly mentioned on the Mayaar.store website. Any person or organization falsifying or
claiming to represent Mayaar.store without authorization may be dealt with strictly in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Customers can pay for products ordered by any of the following options, which are available for selection at the time of checkout:
- Cash on Delivery on orders
- Online Visa/Master Card
- Jazz Cash Payment Options
- EasyPaisa Payment Options
- An order can consist of one or more products, be they of a different kind, from different stores, or under different categories.
- With the exception of “Cash on Delivery”, all orders are processed once the payment is received from the customer, from the payment option/method selected and used by the customer. For “Cash on Delivery” the orders are processed once placed by the customer.
- On receiving payment, the vendor and MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED pick up coordinators are intimated, and a pickup process is initiated.
- All orders processed (including payment) before 4pm on a work day, are generally scheduled for delivery the following work day, except where products are to arrive from different cities of Pakistan, or owing to availability from the vendor, or nature of products(s) ordered by the customer.
Note: “Only one quantity is allowed for the purchase of each discounted product. If/or any such order(s) contains similar e-mail address, billing/shipping address/contact number having more than 1 quantity of the discounted product(s), Mayaar.store reserves the right to cancel all such order(s) at any point of time whatsoever without any intimation to the customer”
- All orders will be picked from the vendor’s premises after 3pm on every workday, accumulated along with other ordered items by customers, and dispatched to respective customer premises the following workday.
- Where the order has been processed (payment received via credit/debit card and/or Jazz Cash) after 3pm, it will be processed the next workday, and delivery on the following workday.
- All orders picked from the vendor will be in the original packaging, as provided by the vendor.
- All possible and best efforts will be made to procure the products as per customer’s requirement.
- On picking the order from the vendor, MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED Courier will only confirm that the packaging slip is intact and applied to each package. However, under no circumstances whatsoever will the MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED Courier be directly responsible for checking and validating the contents of the packaging.
- Store has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the products and the user agrees to hold Mayaar.store harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the products of any specific brand. Mayaar.store shall facilitate the customers for the orders placed on Mayaar.store to resolve any product quality related matters with any brand.
- Where a wrong order has been delivered, or order has not been delivered, a complaint can be registered with the Call Center or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org action. The representative will attempt to redress the complaint at the earliest.
Warranties, After sales service & Support
- All products are available with after sales and support according to the official warranty guidelines of the vendor, which will be applicable independently to each product purchased by the customer.
- Warranty details for each product are available in the product description on Mayaar.store.
- Vendors are directly responsible for providing after sales service on all products provided by them, unless explicitly mentioned as otherwise.
- Warranty claims are to be forwarded to and dealt with the vendor directly, through their service centers.
Refunds and Returns
- store offers 7-day returns!*
- An order may be cancelled by the user after payment and while order sourcing is in progress, however claims for refunds will be settled in the form of credits added to the user’s Mayaar.store account. These credits can be used for future purchases on Mayaar.store The user can also request a reimbursement by cheque (for payment options other than credit card), for which a period of 2-3 weeks may be required.
- For products that are faulty, or not meeting the actual order, the customer will be required to call the Call Center or send a message with invoice number and reasoning for the return on whatsapp to log the complaint and return request. The request will be initiated to have the item picked from customer premises, or the customer may be requested to dispatch the disputed product to the nearest MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED Center for further processing. The originally ordered product will then be sourced and delivered to the customer at the earliest at no charge to the customer.
*Not applicable on Edibles / Perishables & Mobile phones / Tablets
Follwing are the Discount Policy on products & Discount Policy on voucher;
1. Discount Policy on Products:
- Only one quantity is allowed for the purchase of each discounted product. If/or any such order(s) contains similar e-mail address, billing/shipping address/contact number having more than 1 quantity of the discounted product(s), storereserves the right to cancel all such order(s) at any point of time whatsoever without any intimation to the customer.
- If the discounted product runs out of stock, the reimbursement will be made for the paid amount only.
- In case of order cancellation due to any reason, Mayaar.store will not be liable to refund the discount amount.
2. Discount Policy on Vouchers:
- Customers can only use the Voucher once.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Valid code must be entered to redeem discount.
- It will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement Vouchers, discounts or otherwise compensate customers for:
- Cancelled Vouchers;
- Improper use of, or inability to redeem, a Voucher; or
- The inability to redeem a Voucher due to technical issues.
- Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher code (for example, duration, eligibility, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers.
Mayaar.store understands that your personal information or any information that you share with us while shopping, is strictly confidential and we ensure that the information is not traded with third parties or anyone outside MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED Pvt. Ltd. Your information will only be confined within the organization and will be used internally.
By shopping on Mayaar.store, you will automatically be registered to receive all promotional and marketing content via email and/or SMS. However, you can unsubscribe any time by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” option given in the email that is sent to you; and for SMS, simply send an “Unsubscribe request” with your mobile number to email@example.com.
- Store ensures that your personal information will not be disclosed or shared with anyone outside MAYAAR-WORLD (PRIVATE) LIMITED (Pvt.) Ltd.
- We make sure that, the information that is gathered from our customers is safely stored and for that we take all necessary measures and stay up-to-date with all the software’s that prevent unauthorized access to our customer’s information.
- We only collect information with the consent of the customer.
- Store will only keep the information for as long as it will be needed for primary purposes like online shopping.
No delay or failure in performance by Mayaar.store shall constitute a default hereunder or give rise to any claim for damages if, and to the extent, such delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an occurrence which:
- Is beyond the control and without the fault or negligence;
- Store is unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable diligence, including acts of God or public enemy, expropriation or confiscation of facilities, changes in applicable law, war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, civil disturbances, sabotage, riots, floods, or unusually severe weather; fire explosions or other catastrophes; strikes or any other concentrated acts of workers or other similar occurrences; and such an intensity or gravity as to prevent the performance of its obligation for the time being.
The user agrees that if Mayaar.store is delayed in performance of the work by Force Majeure, Mayaar.store will promptly notify the concerned user(s). Mayaar.store shall use all reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of a Force Majeure event forthwith and without any delay. However, it is hereby understood that Mayaar.store shall not be held responsible for any such delay or cancellation that is due to a Forced Majeure event.[/vc_column_text]
Liability for Verification, Identity
Mayaar.store shall not be responsible for investigating, identifying, screening, verifying the credentials and/or the identity of, or any information whatsoever provided by, a person purchasing any product(s) or making payment(s).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree and acknowledge that Mayaar.store shall not be liable and shall in no way be held responsible for any loss or damage due to negligence, willful misconduct, act or omission that may arise / carried out.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MAYAAR.STORE BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY, SERVICES DELAY OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
- Store has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the Products and you agree to indemnify and hold Mayaar.store harmless in the event of any claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against Mayaar.store with respect to problems with the Products, purchase by the user/customer, services provided by the Vendor, and/or any other disputes pertaining thereto.