OPI – 4 IN THE MORNING
4 In the Morning was released in January of this year as part of the Gwen Stefani collection. It dries to a satin finish with micro gold flecks. There is a bit of texture but not enough to be rough. Sadly the golden flecks are hardly visible when dry. A layer of top coat helps to make them pop a little more
OPI 4 In The Morning Lacquer contains no DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde, and features OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application. Additionally, OPI lacquer is formulated in such a way that makes it chip resistant.
Made in the USA.
- Available in 200+ including OPI’s most iconic shades.
- Up to 7 days of wear.
- For best results, use with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat or RapiDry Top Coal
HOW TO USE:
- Apply chosen OPI Base Coat.
- Follow up with 2 coats of chosen OPI nail lacquer. To apply this color, begin at the center of your nail, roughly a couple of mm from your cuticle. Let the bristles fan out for maximum coverage and with each brush stroke, brush out to the free edge.
- Finish with preferred OPI Top Coat to help prevent chipping.